The following forms are required before or on the first day of your child’s attendance:
- Click the buttons below to view the PDF forms.
- Download, print, and fill them in.
- Send them via mail to your preferred location.
Scan and upload to send them to us via our contact form.
At the center
A complete set of our general center policies, as well as our building security and illness policies, is available for reference in the main entrance of each location.
Families are encouraged to observe our program before enrolling. Schedule a tour to see a day in the life of a child at Bright Beginnings!
We realize the value of offering children a balanced curriculum of structure and freedom that fosters social, emotional, and academic success.
Current Food Menu
A large variety of different foods is made and prepared from scratch by our in-house chefs. Learn more about our healthy and nutritious meals.
Family Involvement App
Here are some links to parenting resources you may find helpful on your journey:
- An Overview of Child Care
- ADDitude: Inside the ADHD mind
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Check out these educational and inspirational resources for your children: